Connection Tunnel - Aerobase Link Camper Van
The Connection Tunnel connects your Aerobase 3 and 3 Pro to your VW Bus, Camper Van or Bulli to expand your outdoor living space. Ideal for kitchens, lounges or dining areas. The waterproof connection ensures you stay dry in all weather conditions. It is possible to connect up to 2 buses at the same time to a gazebo to create a "Van City" with a central meeting point for friends and family.
Available on March 1st 2023.
Its key features
Explained in images
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Various assembly options The Connection Tunnel has a 7mm and 5mm Kador. In addition, the sides are sewn tabs to stretch it easily over the vehicle roof for an extremely fast installation..
- Integrated stretch So that the tunnel lies neatly on the bus, a stretch band was sewn in over the entire length.
- TPU TAPE SEAM SEALED All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- Easy to use The connection between the Connection Tunnel and the pavilion is simply made by a zipper.
- Multible attachment Thanks to the 4 equal sides of the Aerobase pavilion, you can also fix two opposing buses to one pavilion.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase. (For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
Never pack your product away wet. If you must take your product down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
In very windy conditions, your roof cover should be removed to prevent damage.
If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
Dimensions and specifications
- 150D Polyester
- UPF 50
- 36 x 36 x 4 cm
- Aerobase 3 Pro & Aerobase 3 (on all sides)