Evo TL Solid Ground Sheet
Evo TL V1 & V2
Its key features
Covers awning area
The ground sheet extends into the awning area for additional weather protection and floor space.
Keeps tent floor clean for pack-down
Saves time and hassle cleaning and drying your tent floor.
Corner pegs point webbing
Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
Explained in images
- Carry bag included Protects your ground sheet during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized.
- Corner pegs point webbing Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- Covers awning area The ground sheet extends into the awning area for additional weather protection and floor space.
- Keeps tent floor clean for pack-down Saves time and hassle cleaning and drying your tent floor.
- Protects tent floor Even the best efforts to clear a tent site may leave small debris that could harm your tent floor. A groundsheet offers another layer of defence, extending the life of your tent.
- Reduces tent floor condensation A second layer of protection between your tent floor and the cold, wet ground helps to minimize condensation build-up on the tent floor.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Learn more in Videos
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase. (For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Dimensions and specifications
- 10x10, 120gsm PE
- 3.59kg / 7.92lbs
- 45 x 20 x 20cm / 17.7 x 7.9 x 7.9in
- 150D poly oxford
- Evo TL V1/V2