Evo TM Solid Ground Sheet
An Evo TM tent groundsheet is designed to fit perfectly under your tent, protecting the floor and making clean-up and tear-down easier. It is made of durable PE fabric and has webbing corner points to keep the groundsheet in place. This groundsheet extends to the end of the awning area and provides additional weather protection and floor space.
Evo TM V1 & V2
Evo TM V1 & V2
Its key features
Covers awning area
The ground sheet extends into the awning area for additional weather protection and floor space.
Keeps tent floor clean for pack-down
Saves time and hassle cleaning and drying your tent floor.
Corner pegs point webbing
Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
Explained in images
GROUND SHEET & FOOTPRINT FEATURES
- Carry bag included Protects your ground sheet during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized.
- Corner pegs point webbing Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- Covers awning area The ground sheet extends into the awning area for additional weather protection and floor space.
- Keeps tent floor clean for pack-down Saves time and hassle cleaning and drying your tent floor.
- Protects tent floor Even the best efforts to clear a tent site may leave small debris that could harm your tent floor. A groundsheet offers another layer of defence, extending the life of your tent.
- Reduces tent floor condensation A second layer of protection between your tent floor and the cold, wet ground helps to minimize condensation build-up on the tent floor.
CARRY BAG FEATURES
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Learn more in Videos
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase. (For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Dimensions and specifications
- 10x10, 120gsm PE
- 2.55kg / 5.62lbs
PACKED DIMENSIONS (H-W-D)
- 43 x 13 x 13cm / 16.9 x 5.1 x 5.1in
CARRY BAG MATERIAL
- 150D poly oxford
PEGS - DOME PEGS (6mm x 180mm)
- Evo TM V1/V2