Its key features
Padded arm rest
Added padding to make the chair more comfortable.
Round feet supports
Helps with balance in all types of terrains
Storage for keys and other loose items.
Explained in images
- Back support brace Extra support bar for the frame along the back panel, increasing the weight capacity and stability.
- Carry bag included A handy carry bag with large shoulder sling makes the Stargazer easy to cart around and protects the chair when storing.
- Compact pack size Makes it easy to pack and light to carry around, leaving more space for other gear.
- Firm arms Solid arms provide a supportive brace when getting into and out of the chair.
- Fully folding Compact fully folding design makes transporting easy and saves vital space in the car. No assembly required.
- Low seat position Gets you up off the ground without restricting the view of those behind you.
- Padded arm rests Reduces pressure points, while being strong enough to provide support getting in and out of the chair.
- Rear storage pocket Zippered storage pocket on the back panel for keys and other loose items.
- Rust resistant frame Can better withstand harsh corrosive conditions, especially important when camping beside the sea.
- Sand free woven fabric Woven seat material allows sand to fall through.
- "Single action assembly Single action fold makes set up and pack down easy. Packs away in a single action making setup and pack away effortless."
- Stable flat feet Prevent the chair from sinking into soft ground and wobbling on uneven ground.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Learn more in Videos
2 YEAR CHAIR SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE chair product, that's why our CHAIR SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this chair product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase. (For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Dimensions and specifications
- Powder coated 16/19mm steel tube
- 110kg / 240lbs maximum
- 3.32kg / 7.33lbs
- 50 x 40cm / 19.7 x 15.7in
- 17cm / 6.7in (front), 60cm / 23.6in (rear)
- 68 x 19 x 18cm / 26.8 x 7.5 x 7.1in
- 400D polyester