Pro III V2
You’ll enjoy a huge amount of space, privacy and superior features with our new Zempire Pro III V2 Air Tent. The fully inflatable frame with a central cross structure provides an expansive living space while offering increased privacy in each of the three separate bedrooms. The features are extensive, including a large master bedroom at the rear with its own dedicated access door. The front awning area can be attached to either an optional awning wall set to enclose, or an Aerobase shelter to provide a truly connected living space.
The Pro III V2 Air Tent is the perfect solution for a family wanting to camp in comfort and style while enjoying their own space too. You’re guaranteed to feel like a Pro at any campsite with this premium air tent.
Its key features
REAR ACCESS DOOR TO MASTER BEDROOM
Allows easy access to the master bedroom and plenty of airflow throughout the tent on hot days.
TINTED PVC SKYLIGHTS
These new window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent, while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
The two individual bedrooms are separated by a generous living area to provide ultimate privacy.
SIDE AWNING ACCESS
An extra entry/exit to reduce traffic through the front awning area when set up as a kitchen or living space.
FRESH NEW COLOUR WAY
Our finest looking Pro Series tents yet, but the outside doesn’t just look stylish, it also has a generous waterhead rating of 8,000mm.
Explained in images
- Angled beam construction Multiple angles along the beam provide better headroom inside the tent, and greater rigidity, for improved wind performance.
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Leverage frame design In order to keep tent pitching simple, leverage frame design relies on a large central dome, supported by anchor points on every side. This simple design ensures exceptional stability, no mater which direction the wind comes from
- Oversize tubes Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tension webbing Adjustable straps at each peg point allow you to easily tighten and fine tune the tension of your rain fly.
- Tinted skylight Provides additional natural light in the living area, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Vertical side walls Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Central living area A protected and private living space in the tent that can open out to enjoy the view.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Full rear opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Individual rooms Provides total privacy allowing everyone to get a good night's sleep.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Large rear room Large open plan rear room with integrated storage pockets and internal window access.
- Rear master bedroom Includes both internal and rear door access reducing disturbance within the tent when entering/exiting during the night. Also provides additional airflow.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- 3 panel window design Full mesh and PVC panels give you complete control over light and airflow while keeping rain and bugs out. Internal window covers mean you never need to leave the comfort of your tent.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Internal window gussets Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Skylight covers Provide additional natural light in the tent and awning, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Door vent mode A two-way zip and overlapping rain cover allow you to open the top portion of the front door to be used as a vent.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Rear airflow window Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner doors (3) Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket.
- Clip out dividing curtain included Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Rear door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Roll away D door Large zippered door that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Twin access master bedroom Includes both internal and rear door access reducing disturbance within the tent when entering/exiting during the night. Also provides additional airflow.
- Twin layer 360° fold away main door Fully opening door with solid and mesh panels. Tucks neatly away into a pocket when open.
- Zip out storage wall (2019 models onward) Easily accessed from both the living and sleeping areas and keeps larger items tucked away when not in use. Can also be rolled away when more sleeping space is required.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- D door Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Rear door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Side access door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- Aerobase Pro Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Pro Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning wall set attachment system Add an Evo Awning Wall Set that includes both insect-proof mesh and waterproof panels to fully enclose your front awning.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Guide Straps
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Side door access Offers an extra entry/exit into the tent reducing traffic through the front awning area when set up as a kitchen or living space.
- Awning area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the awning area.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Front power cord access A protected access port allowing you to supply power to electronics inside your tent.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Rear power cord access A protected access port allowing you to supply power to electronics inside your tent.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Compact pack size Makes it easy to pack and light to carry around, leaving more space for other gear.
- Moulded foot pedals Creates a stable foundation for the pump, making pumping more comfortable.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Screw valve attachment Connects the pump hose securely to the tent valve to ensure air pressure is not lost when pumping to higher pressures.
- Single/double action modes Change between High and Low Pressure with a switch toggle. Use High Pressure (low volume) mode to add the final few PSI with precision and get the pressure just right.
- Slimline body Reduces pack size and also provides a more upright and comfortable pumping position.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Front 'Y' anchor webbing Y-shaped anchor strap evenly distributes tension across the roof panel of the tent for greater stability and wind resistance.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective anchor webbing Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Removable anchor webbing Removeable anchor webbing straps securely anchor your tent in the wind and double as guy ropes when the gullwing awning is deployed.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Side anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Velcro guy to frame attachment For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Twin resin zippers Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
- Bedroom storage ladders (6) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Integrated storage cupboards (2) Easily accessed from both the living and sleeping areas and keeps larger items tucked away when not in use. Can also be rolled away when more sleeping space is required.
- Living area storage ladders (6) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Removable storage hammock An Extra storage shelf suspended from the frame in the main living area.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
See less features
Learn more in Videos
4 YEAR PRO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase. (For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
Never pack your product away wet. If you must take your product down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
In very windy conditions, your roof cover should be removed to prevent damage.
If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
Dimensions and specifications
Pro III V2 Air Tent Specs
- 195cm / 76.8in
- 240cm / 94.5in
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- UPF 100
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 75D, 260T breathable polyester
- 24.1m2 / 259.4ft2
- 15.1m2 / 162.5ft2
- 9m² / 96.8ft²
- 4.8m2 / 51.7ft2
- 51.74kg / 114.07lbs
- 82 x 60 x 50cm/32 x 24 x 20in
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- Pro Series Pump
- Adhesive Repair Patch
- Pressure Gauge (10 PSI)
- Pressure Release Valve (9PSI)
- Zip Ties x 2
See less specs